There Just Aren’t Enough Hours in the Day

September 12, 2023

By Mary Rose Strickland, PT, DPT, OCS Do you know that on average only 20% of people care about their health all of the time?  The other 80% only care about their health when they are sick, or are having a problem.  As a physical therapist, I see this all the time.  Most people who