NEW LIFE BLOG


Monday May 3, 2021

NLPT Newsletter (May/June 2021)


Inside This Issue

  • ENTER TO WIN: Enter online at Newlifept.com under our Blog page or Call (608) 742-9356 for your chance to win a Free Gift Card to the Red Shed Garden & Gifts in Baraboo!
  • How Strength Is Like Your Bank Account
  • Congratulations to Debbie
  • Happy Mother’s Day and Happy Father’s Day wishes
  • Clinic Happenings
  • Congratulations, Joe and Samantha!
  • Spring Celebration Week
  • Annual Baraboo Kiwanis Golf Outing
  • Scholtz Family Kebob Recipe
  • Free Online Workshops
  • Keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages for informational videos with exercises, tips and tricks, and other great information!
  • Don’t let the weather interrupt your progress towards your goals that matter most to you.

Read More

Thursday April 29, 2021

How Strength is Like Your Bank Account


What do you think about when you hear the phrase “strength training”?  Most patients I ask this question to often tell me they think of athletes in a gym with heavy bars, balls, dumbells, and other fancy equipment. 

Read More

Sunday March 7, 2021

NLPT Newsletter (Mar/Apr 2021)


Inside This Issue

  • ENTER TO WIN: Enter online at Newlifept.com under our Blog page or Call (608) 742-9356 for your chance to win a FREE gift card to Kwik Trip!!
  • Getting or Maintaining Health
  • Congratulations to Dean
  • If you like to walk or hike and are looking to get outdoors
  • Clinic Happenings
  • Free Online Workshops
  • Success Helping People Reclaim Their Active Life!
  • Does it Work?
  • Do you know?
  • Keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages for informational videos with exercises, tips and tricks, and other great information!
  • Don’t let the weather interrupt your progress towards your goals that matter most to you.

Read More

Wednesday March 3, 2021

Getting or Maintaining Health: There Just Aren’t Enough Hours in the Day


Do you know that on average only 20% of people care about their health all of the time?  The other 80% only care about their health when they are sick, or are having a problem.  As a physical therapist, I see this all the time.  Most people who contact me have a problem.  They hurt, they can’t do something, they aren’t as mobile, flexible, strong, balanced or coordinated as they once were.  I don’t often hear “it’s been a while since I’ve seen you.  I’m doing well, but want to make sure I’m not starting to slip in these important areas”.  

Read More

Monday January 4, 2021

NLPT Newsletter (Jan/Feb 2021)


Inside This Issue

  • ENTER TO WIN: Enter online at Newlifept.com under our Blog page or Call (608) 742-9356 for your chance to win a pair of our New Life PT socks!
  • How much exercise do I really need?
  • Congratulations to the Hove Family!
  • Your Thoughtfulness Makes a Difference
  • Congratulations to Sue
  • Join us for a Free Online Foot Pain Workshop
  • Mark your calendar for our next Free Online Back Pain Workshop
  • Success helping people reclaim their active life!
  • Hearty Italian Soup
  • Don’t let the weather interrupt your progress towards your goals that matter most to you.

Read More

1 2 3 16